No regular group workshops and photo reviews until October 27
New national measures will apply from 14 October at 10:00 PM. Outside, a maximum of 4 people from different households applies. This means that the maximum number of participants per workshop of 3 would be possible. With compliance with the basic rules. But the guideline is also to limit social contacts as much as possible. According to that directive, there will therefore be no regular group workshops.
Because photo reviews are in-house, they are not possible.
Because the contacts during a private workshop with one or two participants are less, they can continue for the time being. However, with a mouth mask and all other precautions.
Measures after Oktober 27
In the weeks to 27 October, the cabinet will assess what is needed for the period thereafter. There must be sufficient evidence to reduce the number of infections and the pressure on regular care before it can be said with certainty that the measures are effective and can therefore be reconsidered.
Basic rules for all workshops
- Stay at home if you or a family member has / has complaints that could indicate the corona virus.
- If you drive with someone other than from your own household, please wear a face mask.
- We keep 1.5 meters away.
- I’ll provide disinfectant hand gel. Wash your hands regularly.
- Sneeze and cough in your elbow.
- Coffee, tea and cake at the start of the workshop is canceled. Please bring your own food and drinks.